Episerver - update 155
New releases of Commerce and A/B Testing. Bug fixes for Marketing Automation Integration connectors.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- MAR-424 As a developer, I want a KPI type that can be used to evaluate client side conversions.
- MAR-457 As a CMS user, I want a KPI type that lets me convert if a user remains on a target page for a specified amount of time.
A client side KPI that turns an AB test view into a conversion if a site visitor included in an AB test remains on an AB tested page for a user-specified amount of time
- COM-3932 [Recommendations] Create sample code to update widget configuration
New API for enabling default recommendations settings. This API is used in the Quicksilver reference site
- AFORM-895 Ability to fallback to a non-Js version per visitor (BETA)
New WorkingModeService service class determines whether the Forms add-on is working in non-js mode. Default implementation returns a setting from Forms.config. You can override the IsWorkingInNonJSMode method to decide when the Forms should work in non-js mode for each and every request.
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Silverpop.1.3.1 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Pardot.1.3.2 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.MSDynamics.1.4.1 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Marketo.1.4.2 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.HubSpot.1.3.1 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.ExactTarget.1.3.2 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua.1.4.2 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation.2.5.1 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- Update 150 included breaking changes for Episerver Service API 3.
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10 and Episerver Forms 4.
- Update 118 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 3 and Episerver Languages 2.
- Update 114 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 12.
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For previous notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process. Deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features. Beta releases and how to enable them.
- Issues with NuGet package updates. Fix dependency issues when not using Visual Studio 2015.