Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Social Platform?

Vote:

Saw these release notes for a private beta social platform:

http://world.episerver.com/documentation/Items/Episerver_Social/release-notes/

this looks right up my alley! how's it looking? when's it going to be released? will it be a seperate license?

How do you get into the private beta?

cheers

-Matt

Jul 26, 2016 12:17
Vote:

Hi Matt, great to hear that you are excited for this. It is a private beta at this time and we are working with partners and clients interested in participating and is going very well. Please reach out to your Episerver account manager for more information regarding availability, licensing, as well as getting access to the beta program.

-Brian

Jul 26, 2016 18:10
Vote:

The Episerver Social API and services were released in early November 2016 (Update 136).

The developer guide is available at: http://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/social/

Jan 17, 2017 10:07
Vote:

I saw this section:

Getting connected

To use the Episerver Social Platform APIs, you must first configure your application to communicate with the cloud services that support these features.

The details of this configuration are provided to you when your Episerver Social Platform account has been provisioned. If you have not received your configuration, please contact your Episerver account manager.

I can't find anywhere information on how to create the Episerver Social Platform Account, anyone else know this?

Jan 17, 2017 11:02
Vote:

Like it says, "please contact your Episerver account manager" :-)

Jan 17, 2017 12:17
Vote:

Ahh, they should change "If you have not received your configuration, please contact your Episerver account manager" to "To create your Episerver Social Plattform Account contact your Episerver Account Manager" then, since I did not understand that. I thought it was only when having problem ;-)

Jan 17, 2017 12:29
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.