Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

URI in config not valid

Vote:

I have installed EPiServer Mail 7 for a EPiServer CMS 7.18 website.

When I browse the website, the following error message appears:

The value for the property 'goMailUrl' is not valid. The error is: The Uri '~/EPiServerMail/Public/GoMail.aspx' is not valid.

My episervermail.config editor node looks like this:

<editor defaultFromAddress="test@test.se" defaultFromName="EPiServer Mail test" goMailUrl="~/EPiServerMail/Public/GoMail.aspx" mailFromAddress="test@test.se" goMailImageUrl="~/EPiServerMail/Public/pixel.gif" encoding="iso-8859-1" editorWebServiceUrl="~/EPiServerMail/Public/EPiServerMailService.asmx" unsubscribeUrl="~/EPiServerMail/Public/Unsubscribe.aspx?rid=§recipientId§&mid=§messageId§" />

I have tried several formats but none worked. Do any of you have any clues?

Thanks for helping.

Dec 04, 2014 17:09
Vote:

<p>I found the correct formatting, the URIs need to be absolute.</p> <pre class="brush:xml;auto-links:false;toolbar:false" contenteditable="false">goMailUrl="http://local.test.se/EPiServerMail/Public/GoMail.aspx"</pre> <p></p>
Edited, Dec 05, 2014 9:13
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.