Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Bugg! [No translation for /Dropit/Plugin/Extension/UI/Edit/JSClient/Labels/Close, de]

Vote:

<input type="button" onmouseout="EPi.ToolButton.ResetMouseDownHandler(this)" onmouseover="EPi.ToolButton.MouseDownHandler(this)" title="[No translation for /Dropit/Plugin/Extension/UI/Edit/JSClient/Labels/Close, de]" value="[No translation for /Dropit/Plugin/Extension/UI/Edit/JSClient/Labels/Close, de]" id="ctl00_ExtensionEditTools_ctl00_oExtensionDlg_btnClose" name="ctl00$ExtensionEditTools$ctl00$oExtensionDlg$btnClose">

The Above error appears when a german language page has been created and in edit mode for a composer object. Its the cancel button which is missing a translation. Original language is swedish. Is there a way to quickly fix this?

Ohh and this isnt the only translation missing or named wrong. We´ve found several wrongfully elements in Episerver language files. Although they were easier to fix, and i cant remember them at the moment, this error is quite tricky to fix!?

Feb 14, 2012 15:31
Vote:

Hi

You need to copy the existing Dropit.Extension_SV.xml file and name it Dropit.Extension_DE.xml.

You can then find the following element <language name="Svenska" id="sv"> and replace it with <language name="German" id="de">

The only issue you will have here is the button text will be swedish, but you will at least have translations.

Lee

Mar 22, 2012 15:20
Vote:

yeah, i figured so much that i could use a solution like yours but i wanted to adess the serious bugs which episerver is carrying when it comes to the R2 release. Its not just localization its alot of coding faults aswell. Hope theyll fix things with this release soon :)

Apr 11, 2012 10:56
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.