Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Seeing a 'You are not allowed to view this content block.' message after adding a content block

Ted
Ted
Vote:

Whenever I add a function block to a Composer page it loads for a while (and according to the log Composer pages are stored in the database), but then I see a message saying "You are not allowed to view this content block." instead of the function I added.

I've tried resetting all page permissions, and I've looked in the log files to see if I can see anything going wrong, but everything appears to be working fine. :/

Has anyone else seen this?

Sep 29, 2011 11:32
Ted
Vote:

Hmm, it seems the error stemmed from the content functions overriding their Render method in order to add a surrounding div element when in Composer edit mode.

After reverting to a non-modified Render method the functions display properly again. :/

Sep 29, 2011 11:59
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.