Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page gets published automatically

Vote:

I have observed a very strange behaviour with a page in our site, it gets published automatically. There are no workflows configured and the page settings are just fine. I even cannot figure out a pattern as it gets published at different intervals, when I looked at the version history of the page it also does not show me a name against the "Published By" field, it is blank. Is this information sufficient to investigate or do you need further details? Did anyone else face this kind of an issue in the past?

Jun 07, 2012 9:24
Vote:

Is it all pages or only pages of a specific page type or just a single page ? Check the back end code for the template that page belongs to and see if their is anything programatically pushing the publish of that page

Jun 22, 2012 17:05
Vote:

Did you find the cause of this? I have witnessed similar behaviour where publishing a page seems to trigger the publishing of lots of other pages for no apparent reason. I don't have any code that automatically publishes pages and have not added any custom functionality that may be causing this

Jun 21, 2013 10:55
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.