Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

DDS error : Invalid column name

Vote:

I have been having trouble recently with an error related to the DDS. I have a class stored in the dds and marked to auto map, with several values already stored.

When I added an extra bool property to this class, the application fails with a message saying that the column name does not exist.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Jon

May 08, 2013 10:42
Vote:

P.S. This error does not occur straight away - the site can run for quite a while before it suddenly happens accross all servers

May 08, 2013 10:46
Vote:

Can you check time by time DB records for that store:

select * from tblBigTableStoreInfo i inner join tblBigTableStoreConfig c on c.pkId = i.fkStoreId where c.storename = '{STORE NAME}'

Are all servers running with the same DDS entity structure (I mean are all servers running the same version of app)? If entity is marked as auto remapping - maybe some app version is syncing old version?

May 09, 2013 22:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.