Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Login page giving me an error after upgrade to 7.5

Vote:

So I'm working on upgrading a site to version 7.5, and after a lot of problems with assembly information not being correct and so on and so forth i get the site running, but when i go to the login page to access the admin pages i get this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'EPiServer.Util.EPiServerMasterPage'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Import Namespace="System.Threading"%>
Line 2:  <%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="False" CodeBehind="EPiServerMasterPage.Master.cs" Inherits="EPiServer.Util.EPiServerMasterPage" %>
Line 3:  <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Line 4:  

Source File: /Util/EPiServerMasterPage.Master Line: 2

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.17929

Does anyone have any clue to how i can fix this or what went wrong, because i'm at a loss after a long day of smashing my head into the wall :(

///Jonas

Mar 06, 2014 17:46
Vote:

Can you paste episerverframework.config file content?

Mar 08, 2014 18:26
Vote:

Any update on how you solved this? 

Ran into the same problem today

Mar 25, 2014 9:28
Vote:

I found that removing this line in my episerverframework.config resolved this problem, don't ask me why!

<add virtualPath="~/Util/" physicalPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\7.0.586.1\application\util"
name="UtilFiles" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider, EPiServer.Framework" />

Mar 31, 2014 18:12
Vote:

I suppose you have upgraded VPP to content media storage?

Mar 31, 2014 19:15
Vote:

Yes I have Valdis

Apr 02, 2014 9:25
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.