Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Bulk Image upload

Vote:

Hi,

We are uploading bulk products (more than 50,000) through EPI Server's data import functioanlity. But the challange we are facing is - uploading bulk images. Can anyone help in regards to this.

Regards,

Arindam  

Jan 24, 2017 7:29
Vote:

Hi Aridam, 

You could download Asset import tool from

http://world.episerver.com/download/Items/Episerver-Commerce/episerver-commerce-9-tools-and-code-samples/

And do modify the code as you wish and it should fit your requirement.

Jan 24, 2017 8:12
Vote:

Can you clarify - what do you mean by "uploading bulk images" - If it only means uploading the images to the asset system then you'll need to write code to do that, I don't think there is builtin functionality to upload 50.000+ images in CMS.

To assign the images to the products, you can use the tool Son Do pointed out above. Note that you can also write code to do that, too.

/Q

Jan 24, 2017 10:00
Vote:

Has anybody implemented the code to do a bulk image upload yet?  I am running into the same issue where I am trying to upload 70,000 images and it seems like it is going to take forever to do that.  

Apr 17, 2017 15:26
Vote:

Can anyone explain how to upload a single image through code in EPIServer.

I have used this link "" http://marisks.net/2017/07/13/programmatically-upload-image-to-episerver/ "" but I am not stilll getting how to upload it.

Please help ASAP.

Well, I have to upload multiple images only but first I want to know how to uplaod a single image first.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vishesh Sharma

Edited, Jul 28, 2017 11:18
Vote:

I recommend you have it as a background job, importing the images as assets to content. We have implemented a job that takes images from a specific read folder, parse some content identifyer from the file name, then import it to that content. If you need to do it via uploading it via the web, build a feature that uploads the images and puts them in a read folder then let the job plow through images that comes into that folder.

Jul 28, 2017 13:16
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.