Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

server error issue.

Vote:

Hi Team,

I am getting the below error when i am brosing a site with configurations episerver 6R2:

Server Error in '/' Application.

No transaction is available for rollback.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: No transaction is available for rollback.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: No transaction is available for rollback.]
   EPiServer.Common.Data.DatabaseHandler.Rollback() +153
   EPiServer.Common.Security.Data.SecurityFactory.UpdateUser(User user) +3824
   EPiServer.Common.Security.SecurityHandler.UpdateUser(IUser user) +707
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.Integrator.SynchronizeUser(MembershipUser membershipUser, String password, Boolean enableCreateNew) +1751
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationHttpModule.SynchronizeUser(String userName, Boolean createNew) +90
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationHttpModule.context_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +317
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +142
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +92

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.81.0

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Ladia.

Oct 21, 2016 19:48
Vote:

Hi Team,

Please help me to resolve the above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Ladia.

Oct 22, 2016 15:13
Vote:

Are you seeing the error for all users or just a specific one?

First I would doublecheck that all connectionstrings are in order.

Oct 24, 2016 8:14
Vote:

Hi,

I checked the connection string but still the same error.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Ladia

Edited, Oct 24, 2016 18:51
Vote:

Hi Team,

can you help me on the above mentioned error which is related to episerver.

I don't know for other user but i am getting this error for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Ladia.

Oct 28, 2016 14:30
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.