Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Payment data shown on purchase orders

Vote:

I'm using Commerce Manager 7.5 and looking at Purchase Orders under Order Management.  I'd like to see the authorization code I get back from my payment gateway on the payments tab, but I don't see a way to get it there.  Is there a setting I can change to show that data, or do I need to make a code change?

Mar 05, 2015 23:51
Vote:

Hi,

If you don't extend your payment class (via metaclass) and store the authorization code yourself then the data is lost.

Or you stored it but you don't know how to get it shown?

Regards.

/Q

Mar 06, 2015 5:05
Vote:

I've created a custom payment gateway, in which I'm using the EPiServer Mediachase.Commerce.Orders.CreditCardPayment class.  In the custom gateway, I'm storing the authorization code that my credit card processor returns in the payment.AuthorizationCode field.  After the cart that payment is attached to is converted to a purchase order, I'd like to be able to view that field in the admin module.  I haven't made any changes to the process that converts the cart to a purchase order or customized the purchase order class.

Mar 06, 2015 16:06
Vote:

Still looking for a solution.  If there's any additional information I can provide, I'd be happy to do so.

Mar 10, 2015 16:26
Vote:

Hi,

How did you store the authorization code? In a metafield of the PurchaseOrder metaclass? And you want to display that field on the order view under Order Management in Commerce manager?

/Q

Mar 10, 2015 16:38
Vote:

No, I'm storing it in the payment object.  After calling the CartCheckout workflow, it's stored in the database in the OrderFormPayment table, in the AuthorizationCode field.  And yes, I'd like to display it in the order view under Order Management.

Mar 10, 2015 19:39
Vote:

You can edit the PurchaseOrder-ObjectView.xml, in grid name OrderPayment-List, add more column for the AuthorizationCode, like this:

<Column width="100" visible="true" allowSorting="false" dataField="AuthorizationCode" headingText="{SharedStrings:Status}"></Column>

Regards.

/Q

Mar 11, 2015 3:10
Vote:

Perfect, thank you!

Mar 11, 2015 14:18
Vote:

So I'm coming back to this and now need to add a meta field (which has been added to the CreditCardPayment meta class) to the display.  How do I go about that?

Mar 19, 2015 16:27
Vote:

Is there a way to make an optional column? I tried adding the following to Apps\Order\Config\View\Forms\PurchaseOrder-ObjectView.xml:

<Column width="100" visible="true" allowSorting="false" dataField="PayPalExpToken" headingText="PayPal Token"></Column>

Which works great for purchase orders that use paypal, but on ones that don't i get the following:

A field or property with the name 'PayPalExpToken' was not found on the selected data source.

Thanks,

Brad

May 19, 2015 23:25
Vote:

I think you can use the template column, like this:

<Column width="100" visible="true" allowSorting="false" dataField="Amount" headingText="{SharedStrings:Amount}" columnType="CustomTemplate">
<Template id="PaymentAmountTemplate" controlUrl="GridTemplates/PaymentAmountTemplate.ascx"></Template>
</Column>

Define your template, which should inherit from BaseUserControlIEcfListViewTemplate, and override DataBind method. In that method you can optional show the field if it's existed.

Regards.

/Q

May 20, 2015 8:40
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.