Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Linking from cms gadget to purchase order in commerce manager

Vote:

We have a custom gadget that displays an overview of orders that has a certain state. We would really like to link to orders so they open the purchase order in commerce manager but still shows the cms topmenu, just like when you click commerce manager and manually navigates to an order, is this possible?

Thomas

Jan 30, 2015 8:09
Vote:

Hello,

There will be a problem having the topmenu in a link to the order, but with the following link you will be able to get a specific order i CM: /Apps/Shell/Pages/ContentFrame.aspx?_a=Order&_v=PurchaseOrder-ObjectView&id=ORDERID&customerid=CUSTOMERGUID

Jan 30, 2015 8:52
Vote:

That is what we are using right now, the customer is just complaining that they loose the cms context.

I am looking into the commerce manager siteplugin if i can make some hacks there. I can see i can add en EntryCode parameter so if i could modify that in some way by setting the Framesource via reflection through an http module or something similar.

Jan 30, 2015 9:00
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.