Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

A/B Test Thumbnails

Vote:

In Episerver 10.10.0, after installing the EPiServer.Marketing.Testing plugin for the A/B tests, I start a test but I am unable to see the thumbnails of the two pages, I just see two large file icons.

Am I missing something to get these thumbnails appearing?

Jun 26, 2017 17:43
Vote:

We use a javascript library that will take URI's and turn the resulting page into an image. The version we use has some limitations in supported browsers, however, so if you are using a version of IE up to version 11 the library will not create the thumbnail. Firefox, Chrome & Safari are fully supported though.

Jun 27, 2017 15:41
Vote:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info, I am assuming the script is rasterizeHTML.js, I am seeing a console error for this script in Chrome 59.0.3071.115:

rasterizeHTML.js:13 Blocked script execution in 'https://XXXX/EPiServer/Cms/' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set.

This looks like an issue I do not have control over and would need to raise a bug for.

Thanks

Simon

Jul 03, 2017 14:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.