Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

updated rss feed don't sended again. :-(

Vote:

When I updated the news and the Rss-feed get the updated content. But -- the Rss feeden didn't sended again. So when an old-enough news updated then it is not there in RSS:en, even it is an updated version. The magic platform, anyone has any idea? Does the Rss:en feed sending dependent on the date or what ever?

Mar 23, 2017 10:05
Vote:

Hi Fang, im not really experienced in how Epi works - But what happens if you change the Publishing date to todays date? Does it show up then? 

Mar 23, 2017 10:39
Vote:

Hi, I changed the Publishing date and no more rss feed send out any way. It's the same news list in rss.

Mar 23, 2017 10:52
Vote:

Hello Fang. What do you meen by sending out. RSS does not send anything out, everyone need to request it.

If you read the RSS your self in your web browser, does it show updated info there?

Mar 23, 2017 12:54
Vote:

Hello again, the updated info is there in Rss. I just want the updated news to go to the top of RSS feed, as the latest seeded news. I guess I need to change the order of the news page list so that the newly updated (old)news can get on the top of news list. I guess, the RSS feed list didn’t take the time(date) as the listing order criteria.

Edited, Mar 23, 2017 14:06
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.