Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Blob files correlation in DB

Vote:

Hi,

I'm having an issue trying to correlate the blob GUID of a newly uploaded image in media panel with the url of the uploaded image. I didn't find anything so far. Do you think you can help me? Is there some table in the DB maybe where I can find the connection between the two? I mean, I'm uploading an image under media panel and I get a new folder under App_Data/blobs. What's the connection between that GUID (of the folder or of the file) and the url/filename from EPI?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

May 18, 2016 8:15
Vote:

Question what comes in my mind - is what do you want to do with that information? Do you want to use it somehow in the site?

This should give you full overview of images saved in blob:

SELECT *  FROM [dbo].[tblContent] c inner join tblContentProperty p on c.pkID = p.fkContentID inner join [dbo].[tblContentLanguage] cl on c.pkID = cl.fkContentID
  where c.fkContentTypeID in (select pkid from [dbo].[tblContentType] where name = 'NAME OF YOUR CONTENT TYPE FOR IMAGE')
May 20, 2016 17:33
Vote:

A media item has a reference to its blob in column BlobUri in  tblContentLanguage. The reference is in format of an Uri where the segments of the URI describes how to locate the blob.

May 31, 2016 9:27
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.