Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page Reorder no firing any events.

Vote:

So i am having an issue with when moving a page in the tree.  if i move a page from one parent to another, it works fine, but if i move one page to a different location under the same parent, nothing happens.  Looking in the console, everything seems to look normal.  See a bunch of requests but nothing happens.  No errors, nothing.  I even moved the page, then cleared cache and reset the server to see if it was a cachign issue, and still nothing.  Any ideas.

Dec 12, 2016 17:03
Vote:

What is the SortOrder set to on the parent, perhaps it's not by sort index?

BR,

Marija

Dec 14, 2016 23:52
Vote:

So i see someone else has this.  Apparently, not, when you drag and drop a page to reorder under same parent, the move event doesn't fire.  Marija, the pagepeerorder is index but in episerver 10.x, it doesn't change the order of the children when you move siblings around.   Example, page A, B, C.  If i move B after C, it doesn't move, it looks liek it is trying to do something, but then, it just sits in the same spot.  Hope that makes Sense.

See referencing link as i would assume the Moved or Moving content event would fire.

http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=149970

Edited, Dec 20, 2016 5:08
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.