Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

In memory model is out-of-sync

Vote:

I have an EPiServer website running on a single server (no loadbalancing) and unregurarly the log filles upp with the warning:

The loaded long string with GUID xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx was no longer published, the in memory model is out-of-sync with the published version in the database

What might cause this "out of sync"-issue? And is there a solution for it?

Mar 24, 2017 10:35
Vote:

What version of the CMS are you using? 

Mar 28, 2017 22:21
Vote:

Hi Aniket. I'm using version 10.3.0.0.

Mar 29, 2017 8:02
Vote:

My guess is that your code is different from what's stored in the database for some property and it's experiencing issues synching the two.

A couple of questions to help you debug further:

1. Based on the GUID are you able to figure out which class is throwing this warning? In that case, can you post the code here? Did something change recently in this like a property was changed from string to XHTML string or something along those lines?

2. Have you upgraded both the code and the database (if you did an upgrade?)

3. Are you getting a missing property warning in the admin mode for that content type?

Mar 29, 2017 17:31
Vote:

Hi Aniket,

I tried your suggestions but I had no luck finding the relevant class and I had no missing property warning. What did work was settings the "stringDelayedLoadThreshold" to 0 in episerver framework applicationsettings in web.config. Thanks for your help!

Mårten

Apr 03, 2017 9:37
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.