Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Forms Marketing Connector configuration

Vote:

Hello,

I have an Episerver website using Episerver.Forms 4.4.2 and Episerver.Marketing.Automation.Forms 1.1.5 installed for SalesForce.

I understand that the configuration of the SalesForce account is managed in the CMS on its own custom tab.

Our setup however involves several environments (i.e. Development, Integration, QA, Pre-prod and Prod) and there will be a lot of backing up and restoring of databases across several environments. This mean that for each environment we have, there is also an environment-specific Salesforce credentials. What we want to avoid is re-setting the Salesforce credentials everytime a database is backed up from a different environment.

One solution to this is to store environment-specific settings in the web.config. Is it possible to hookup the Salesforce Connector connections in custom code instead? How can we achieve this? Or is there a better way to address this problem?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Mar 10, 2017 5:46
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.