Our goal is to provide our customers with industry-leading support services to protect and enhance their investment in Ektron products and services. When you need assistance, our Support Engineers are ready for you. They will perform the initial research, which may include collecting diagnostic information, recreating the incident, providing workarounds or existing fixes, and acting as the focal point for communication through the life cycle of an incident.
Our support centers are staffed with highly skilled Support Engineers who are available online or by phone to help you with your Ektron products.
- Standard Business Hours are for the times listed Monday through Friday excluding public government holidays.
- Standard Support and Maintenance requires the Customer to receive support services via the regional (North America, EMEA, or APAC) Support Center from whom they purchased their Agreement.
- Support also is available on our Customer Support Portal.
Hours of service and contact methods
Hours: 08:00-20:00 EST
Phone: +1(603) 816-2048
Hours: 09:00-17:30 GMT
Phone: +44(0)1628 564 564
Hours: 09:00-18:00 AEST
Phone: +61 2 9248 7215
Standard support practice
- All new support requests are assigned a case number in Ektron’s ticket tracking system. This case ticket number should be used as a reference for all correspondence with Support.
- All incoming support tickets are reviewed and assigned to an appropriate, available Engineer according to Priority. Initial response by the assigned Support Engineer may involve clarifying questions, requests for more detail and/or diagnostic information or coordination for a call or online troubleshooting session. Any or all of these may be repeated as necessary during the resolution cycle of the case.
- Ektron also maintains a Developer Center Site which contains useful developer oriented forums and a News & Updates section which includes announcements of upcoming Releases, Release Notes and other useful technical information.