Hide menu Last updated: Nov 02 2016
Area: Episerver Add-ons Applies to versions: Forms 3.1 and higher
Note: Episerver Forms is only supported by MVC-based websites and HTML5-compliant browsers.
You can extend the functionality of each form.
- Lets an editor set configuration values for a form as extra metadata. Access this field from All Properties view > Settings tab.
- Renders that metadata as a data-epiforms-metadata attribute on the root element of the <form> tag in edit view.
- A developer can write code to modify the form based on the metadata. For example:
- Change the layout of elements from vertical to horizontal. To do this, in the metadata, an editor inserts horizontal.
- Change the background color based on metadata.