Episerver Forms Developer Guide
Note: Episerver Forms is only supported by MVC-based websites and HTML5-compliant browsers.
Forms are a key element of many websites to collect information and interact with visitors. Some examples of forms are Contact us, Sign up for our newsletter, Sign up for an event, and Apply for a job.
The Episerver Forms add-on provides a block-based approach to web forms which has the following advantages:
- Re-use. You can re-use blocks with existing content to create new forms.
- Customized rendering. You can customize rendering of forms, including renderings for display channels, personalization, multi-language, and permissions.
Supported platform versions
- Episerver CMS 9 and higher.
- Available as a NuGet package. (Install-Package EPiServer.Forms)
- Episerver Forms is only supported by MVC-based websites.