Episerver Service API Developer Guide
The Episerver Service API is a service layer available for system integrators to update and retrieve information from Episerver, ensuring a seamless integration with external systems such as PIM, DAM and ERP.
The Service API provides a programming interface for performing operations like:
- Import and export of "episerverdata" files.
- Import and export forms data.
- Bulk import and export of media and catalog data in Commerce.
- Bulk asset linking between media and catalog content in Commerce.
- "RESTful" CRUD operations for managing individual catalogs, nodes, entries, and warehouses in Commerce.
See the documentation in this section to set up and use the service API.