Hide menu Last updated: Oct 20 2016
Episerver meets high security standards and follows established security guidelines such as those defined by OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project).
- Supports SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for data encryption.
- Anti-forgery supported and built-in to the editorial user interface.
- Built-in change log making it possible to track changes to content.
- Based on Microsoft .NET and database security guidelines best practices.
- Designed to allow for PCI (Payment Card Industry) certification.