The Episerver publishing flow lets you control the editing process, and lets editors collaborate on content. Using Projects, editors can group content, work with drafts, preview the result, and then publish all project items, or schedule for later publishing. Adding a Content Approval workflow allows reviewers to approve content in a controlled review procedure.
- Versioned content with drafts and preview, for verification before publishing to a live environment.
- Real-time content collaboration with commenting and notifications.
- Bulk publishing of multiple content types, such as when you work with campaigns.
- Optionally edit in a firewall-protected zone with user access through local network.
- Optionally secure editing and administration interfaces by disabling them on public-facing servers.