Episerver lets a multitude of editors create and share content across sites in a collaborative manner. The platform simplifies large-scale management of multiple sites in a globalized corporate environment, with numerous possibilities for content sharing, integration and availability.
- Modular content management allows sharing of content between sites, or make content specific per site.
- Language support to manage multiple language versions for content on the site.
- Advanced authorization support to set access rights for sites, content and languages.
- Easily launch new sites from the CMS administration view, without no additional configuration.
- A single running instance of Episerver can host multiple websites, so you can have many sites on one server/application in the same installation, or sites separated on their own servers/applications.