Multi-channel content displays content on a mobile device, a desktop display, and everything in between by content separation and rendering. You also can have content appear in other content, such as part of a page inside another page, or products in a page or a block. Editors can conveniently review their work using the various channel and resolution preview options defined for the website.
- Display channels are easily created by defining multiple rendering templates for the same page type.
- Easy-to-add new channel devices for preview in the user interface.
- Responsive design frameworks supported; the Episerver sample site uses Twitter Bootstrap but you can use any responsive design framework.
- Catalog content
- Rendering of pages and blocks
- Rendering of catalog content
- Display options
- Display channels