Accessing Azure information
This topic describes how to access your subscriptions and resources in the Azure portal, and the DXC Service management portal when using Episerver Digital Experience Cloud Service.
You need an organizational email address like email@example.com, associated with an enabled business Microsoft Live account. If your organization already has a verified Microsoft Azure AD domain account, you can also use this. See Microsoft Associate Azure subscriptions.
Note: Generic accounts like firstname.lastname@example.org, or private hotmail-type accounts like email@example.com, cannot be used.
STEP 1. Requesting access
You can get the following access:
- Read access to the Azure portal to see information for the Integration environment.
- Contributor access to the Azure portal to modify settings for the Integration environment.
- Access to the DXC Service management portal so you can deploy to Preproduction.
Submit the form below for each customer/environment for which you want access. Make sure you provide correct and complete information, to get access as quickly as possible.
When Episerver has received the information, you are normally granted access within 3 business days. You will receive an email notification when access has been provided.
STEP 2. Confirming invitation and logging in
When you have received an invitation email from Episerver you can log in to the portals.
The Azure portal
- Click the link in the email to confirm the invitation, and you will be taken to the Azure portal.
- In the account selection step, select Work or school account, and log in with your Microsoft Live-enabled account. Note: Depending on how the Microsoft account that you are using was originally set up, your log in options may be different. Should you select the wrong one, you will not see your requested resources. Log out and log in again with the other option.
- After logging in, go to the upper right menu and select EPiServer Managed Services to switch to the directory with your DXC Service-related subscriptions.
- You should now see the subscriptions and resources for the selected customer/environment.
The DXC Service management portal
Follow the instructions in the DXC Service self-deployment guide to log in to the DXC Service management portal and deploy.