Last updated: Aug 20 2015
GPI Translation Services
The GPI Translation Services connector installs on the Episerver dashboard. You can send pages for translation into target languages. The connector provides the following features:
- Any number of pages in one project.
- Any number of target languages for one project.
- Integrate with the GPI Translation Portal, a fully customizable, cloud-based communication and collaboration portal that give you immediate accfess to your translation project information.
- Secure access for globals teams to collaborate and track translation projects.
- Limit access to user groups, such as Administrators and Editors.
- Initiate translation workflows with a single click and access reports to track and manage global translation projects.
- Import and export content transaltion workflows.
- Download proposals, quotes, and project materials.
- View status, schedules, and project task lists.
Supported platform versions
- Installs through the Episerver Deployment Center (http://www.translationplugin.com/)
- A GPI account is required for translation services.
- No additional license fee for the add-on.