It's looking like it. (I ran a few as the app user and didn't get errors. My only fear is that buried in there somewhere is some command that tries to madify the master database or something...)
I did find out, also, that the files ARE sequential. The database version just tells you where to start -- you will have to run multiple SQL files.
I found an old install that was v6 R1. It was database version 6003. I found the right file for that and ran it and then checked the sp_DatabaseVersion again...6004. So it went up a version.
I then tracked down the right file to upgrade version 6004. I ran that, and it upgraded to 6100. The next one took it to 6102, then to 6103, which is current.
So, it looks like they're sequential -- each file moves the database version up a level, but then you have to track down the next one to keep it moving forward.