Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Need help on EPiServer Community

Vote:

Hi,

I want to create a community website using EPiServer. I recently read about the aquisition of EPIServer and NetStar. The Star community is now changed to EPiServer Community. Can you please tell me how can i Use Star Community to develop my Website. It will be great if there is also some help provided on the installation of EPiServer Community.

Need help urgently.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Gautam

May 14, 2008 9:27
Vote:

EPiServer CMS has some community related features such as forums, blogs and workrooms. Examples of these can be found in the new demo template package for R1 which has just recently been released, you can download the R1 demo templates here.

Depending on what your needs are, and the amount of members and traffic you foresee, you can also build your community using a pure community product such as EPiServer Community. EPiServer Community has numerous community features such as forums, blogs, workrooms, ratings, moderation, image galleries etc, and handles extensive traffic volumes in large communities. EPiServer Community can be easily integrated with and administrated from EPiServer CMS. You will find more information and contact details for EPiServer Community here.

Regards, Andrea Filyo (EPiServer)

May 14, 2008 11:06
Vote:

Thanks for the reply,

But the link that you provided me for the EPiServer Community is not what i need. I need i link where i can get the info on How to Intall it, how to get a trial license etc.

Thanks & Best Regards

Gautam 

May 14, 2008 13:31
Vote:

If you click on the link "Show detailed information" in the upper right corner you will find more information together with contact information for the product. Please get in touch with Andreas Stjernström who is product contact person, and you will get further assistance.

Regards, Andrea

May 14, 2008 15:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.