Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer.Security.WindowsMembershipProvider multiple deletePrefix

Vote:

Hi!

I'm having problems setting up EPiServer and Relate+ with windows authentication. What happens is that none of the group prefixes get deleted when inserted into the db. all the prefixes are kept.. very strange.

To get windows athentication and Relate+ working together you need to use the EPiServerCommonIntegrationMembershipProvider so that episerver afterwards syncronizes all the groups the the common tables to get the community module to work properly.

Any idées on why it's now working?

My setup is as follows

<roleManagerenabled="true"defaultProvider="WindowsRoleProvider"cacheRolesInCookie="true">

<providers>

<clear />

<add name="WindowsRoleProvider" applicationName="Lanstrafiken" type="EPiServer.Security.WindowsRoleProvider, EPiServer" />

</providers>

</roleManager>

<membership defaultProvider="EPiServerCommonIntegrationMembershipProvider" userIsOnlineTimeWindow="10">

<providers>

<clear />

<add name="WindowsMembershipProvider" type="EPiServer.Security.WindowsMembershipProvider, EPiServer" deletePrefix="BUILTIN\,WEB01\,THEDOMAIN\" searchByEmail="true" />

<add name="EPiServerCommonIntegrationMembershipProvider" applicationName="Lanstrafiken" type="EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationMembershipProvider, EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization" provider="WindowsMembershipProvider" roleToSynchronize1="*" />

</providers>

</membership>

Oct 18, 2011 12:00
Vote:

Did you ever resolve this?  I'm seeing the same behavior.

Jul 10, 2013 21:04
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.