Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is it possible to have a VPP directory structure that looks like the real information structure amongst your files and directories?

Vote:

Is it possible to in a out of the box standard cms 6 r2 to have a VPP directory structure that looks like the real information structure amongst your files and directories. Instead of the out of the box totally guidified solution that is the standard now days. In cms 4.x I saw this. Is it gone or still usable?

best regards rickard 

Nov 25, 2011 10:23
Vote:

Change the declaration of your virtual path provider to use the type EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer or VirtualPathNativeProvider in the same namespace and assembly. For it to work with the file manager you must use VirtualPathnativeProvider.

Edited, Nov 25, 2011 11:33
Vote:

Good stuff. Thanks. I regret that I did'nt fix this from the beginning.

best regards Rickard 

Nov 25, 2011 12:48
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.